Amy M. Sieben
Amy focuses her practice primarily on construction law, as well as other areas of defense including automobile liability, premises liability, products liability, and environmental & pollution law.
Amy has served as the Construction Law liaison to the New Lawyers Section of the Minnesota State Bar Association, and a Co-Chair of the MDLA Construction Law Committee.
She is an active member of the Minnesota State Bar Association, and the Minnesota Defense Lawyers Association. She has also participated in the Minnesota Women Lawyers Association, the Builders Association of the Twin Cities, the Defense Research Institute, and the Volunteer Lawyers Network.
- Obtained $2.5 million judgment for a general contractor following a two-week jury trial, on a claim involving breach of a construction contract.
- Defended general contractors and subcontractors in hundreds of construction defect claims involving residential and commercial buildings.
- Defended developer in multi-million dollar condominium construction defect lawsuits.
- Defended chemical manufacturer in product liability lawsuit involving severe chemical burns in work site accident.
- Obtained favorable results for clients through trial, arbitration, and settlement involving construction and personal injury matters.
- Representation of clients involved with OSHA and MPCA regarding environmental regulations and compliance.
- William Mitchell College of Law, J.D., 2003
- Western Michigan University, B.A., cum laude, 1998
- U.S. District Court, District of Minnesota
- 8th Circuit Court of Appeals
- Construction Law
- Employment Law
- General Liability and Civil Litigation
- Product Liability
- Property Damage
- Environmental Law
- Pollution Law
- ADA Compliance
Awards and Honors:
- Named to Rising Stars® list in 2007 – 2012, and 2015 – 2016
- Named a 2007 Up & Coming Attorney by Minnesota Lawyer
- Selected to MN Super Lawyers® list 2018 – 2020