Ryan T. Gott
Ryan Gott is an associate at Fisher Bren & Sheridan, LLP with a practice focused on construction litigation and other personal injury, product liability, environmental and pollution law matters. In addition to litigation, his practice includes insurance coverage matters as well as drafting and reviewing contracts, employee handbooks, and employment contracts.
Ryan has a demonstrated history of litigation and ADR success in both State and Federal Courts including multiple appearances and favorable results before the Minnesota Supreme Court and Court of Appeals. He is a passionate advocate for his clients with a dedication to open communication and consultation.
Prior to joining the firm, Ryan’s practice focused on product liability, construction, and premises liability litigation. While in law school at the University of St. Thomas School of Law, he worked as a judicial clerk for the Honorable Frank Karasov, Judge of the Fourth Judicial District and was a senior editor of the University of Saint Thomas School of Law, Journal of Law and Public Policy. Additionally he was chosen for the Law School’s Federal Bankruptcy Court Legal Clinic and Externship Program. In his free time, Ryan coaches high school lacrosse at Hill-Murray high school and currently serves on the Board of Directors for House of Charity.
- University of Saint Thomas School of Law, J.D., 2015
- Saint John’s University, B.A., 2012
- U.S. District Court, District of Minnesota
- Asbestos Mesothelioma
- Construction Defect
- Corporate and Business Litigation
- Cybersecurity, Data Privacy & Security
- Employment Law
- Environmental and Pollution Law
- General Liability and Civil Litigation
- Insurance Coverage and Litigation
- Personal Injury Defense
- Product Liability
- Toxic Tort
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Dakota County Bar Association
- Ramsey County Bar Association
- Washington County Bar Association